Helping victims and survivors of sexual harm
Indigo House understands how much courage and strength it takes to reach out for healing and justice as a victim or survivor of sexual violence. We are here to support you on your path of healing and make sure you are taken care of through the ACC Sensitive Claim process.
Indigo House therapists have had significant training and experience with trauma and our registration with ACC ensures we can provide ongoing support as you need it.
We encourage all victims/survivors in our community to reach out and access the support they are entitled to.
At Indigo House you will receive:
- Access to fully-funded counselling sessions.
- Social Worker support for clients.
- Whanau/Family counselling sessions to enable your family to better understand and support you through the healing process.
- Support from our fully qualified Therapists for the following:
– Ongoing counselling sessions with an accepted ACC Sensitive Claim.
– Assistance through any investigations and court processes.
– Support to apply for the Independent Allowance for lump sum compensation to rebuild your life.